A Unique Team-Based Training for Communities Looking to Expand Mobility Options
November 5th – 7th marked the inaugural Community Mobility Institute at the Linen Building in Boise, ID.
The three-day workshop brought eight teams of leaders from communities across Idaho together to work on transportation and mobility issues. Each team worked together to apply learning from national experts to address specific community issues and create an action plan that outlined next steps for accomplishing their identified goals.
Join the conversation by using the comment tool at the bottom of this page, learn more about the CMI by viewing the presentations below.
- Steps to Success for Rural Communities – Jim Charlier, Charlier Associates
- Transportation in a Changing Economy– Clark Anderson, Sonoran Institute
- Transportation Funding In Idaho – Lori Porreca, FHWA
- Not Your Father’s Transportation System– Jim Charlier, Charlier Associates
- Idaho Smart Growth Reception Presentation – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces and Jim Charlier, Charlier Associates
- City of Caldwell, ID Safe Routes to School – Brian Billingsley, City of Caldwell
- American Falls, ID: Laying the Foundation for a Livable Community – Jeremy Peirsol, City of American Falls
- Positioning for Success – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces
- Connecting the DOTs – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces
- Check out the Technical Assistance we offer to address transportation and community development issues.
- Project for Public Spaces is also offering technical assistance to build livable communities.
- And don’t forget to check out our Tools and Resources page.