A Unique Team-Based Training for Communities Looking to Expand Mobility Options
November 12th – 14th saw the completion of our second Community Mobility Institute at the Hotel Denver in Glenwood Springs, CO.
The three-day workshop brought six teams of leaders from communities across Colorado together to work on transportation and mobility issues. Each team worked together to apply learning from national experts to address specific community issues and create an action plan that outlined next steps for accomplishing their identified goals.
Join the conversation by using the comment tool at the bottom of this page, learn more about the CMI by viewing the presentations below.
- Positioning for Success – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces
- Lighter, Quicker, Cheaper – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces
- Balancing the Flow of Commerce with Qualiy of Life – Mike Bestor, City of Golden, CO
- Building Community with Transportation Investments – Troy Russ, City of Louisville, CO
- Connecting the DOTs – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces
- Check out the Technical Assistance we offer to address transportation and community development issues.
- Project for Public Spaces is also offering technical assistance to build livable communities.
- And don’t forget to check out our Tools and Resources page.