May, 2015 marked our third Community Mobility Institute, this time for Montana communities.
The three-day workshop brought together nine teams of leaders from communities across Montana to work on transportation and mobility issues. Each team worked together to apply learning to address specific community issues and create an action plan that outlined next steps for accomplishing their identified goals.
Learn more about the CMI by viewing the presentations below.
- Approaches to Rebalancing Streets – Gary Toth, Project for Public Spaces
- Not Your Fathers Transportation System – Jim Charlier, Charlier Associates
- New Directions in Economic Development – Clark Anderson, Sonoran Institute
- Steps to Community Success – Jim Charlier, Charlier Associates
- Check out the Technical Assistance we offer to address transportation and community development issues.
- And don’t forget to check out our Tools and Resources page.